Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "P. Ramesh" <pr...@quark.co.in> on 2002/08/07 12:21:57 UTC

problem while loading schema using SchemaLoader class....

Hi XML guru's,

	While I was trying to load schema document whose path contains a
space I am getting the following Error.
	Can anybody tell me whether it is a problem in Xerces implementation
or from my side(I mean should I need to set some property for it some
where?)?

[Error] :-1:-1: schema_reference.4:
	Failed to read schema document 'E:/QTE_Architecture/TestCases/Optum
datafileOrg/MessageFormatsChanges.xsd', because
	1) could not find the document;
	2) the document could not be read;
	3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
java.lang.NullPointerException 	at
XercesEx.SchemaGrammerEx.main(SchemaGrammerEx.java:42)
Exception in thread "main"

Thanks in advance
pramesh