Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/20 08:25:07 UTC

Re: Commits enabled payload parameter

Hi Akila,

Page [1] discusses auto commit.  While, [2] and [3] mention how it can be
used. Please let me know whether any more information needs to be added to
these pages.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Artifact+Distribution+Coordinator#id-4.0.0ArtifactDistributionCoordinator-AutoCommit

 [2]