Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by benchu yao <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 06:22:52 UTC

The historical session in the database is 8 hours behind the actual time.

The historical session in the database is 8 hours behind the actual time.
And this time difference does not seem to be affected by system time and
mysql time.
I want to know the reason for this time difference.

Thank you

Re: The historical session in the database is 8 hours behind the actual time.

Posted by benchu yao <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thank you,I will check the time zone configuration again.

Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> 于2019年11月8日周五 上午8:41写道:

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by benchu yao <ya...@gmail.com>.

Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> 于2019年11月6日周三 下午5:21写道: