Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jorge Marizan <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/29 01:34:12 UTC

Noob question, fetch a message just when the consumer finish its processing

Hi guys,

I was wondering if is there a way for a consumer to fetch just a message
at once and fetch another one once the consumer finish whatever it has
to do with the message?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Noob question, fetch a message just when the consumer finish its processing

Posted by Jorge Marizan <jo...@gmail.com>.
That did the trick! this is utterly awesome, thanks!

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.