Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2006/12/13 19:59:11 UTC

Topics for SA presentation?

Hey folks,

ApacheCon EU will be in May, and they're currently running a Call For Papers.
I'm planning to put in at least two proposals (more below), but I'm curious as
to what kinds of presentations people would be interested in ...?  What kind
of information would make you want to goto a conference and sit in a room for
at least an hour?  Would there be things you'd be interested in seeing in more
of a 3hr tutorial as opposed to a 1hr presentation?

If anyone's interested, I'm looking at doing a "What's new in SA 3.2"
presentation (because 3.2 ought to be out by then darn it), and a
"SpamAssassin Engine" presentation talking about modules, main functions,
some plugin stuff -- I used to call this "So you want to be a SpamAssassin
developer: the engine", but I think that may not be inclusive enough.

I was also thinking about doing a rules/sa-update/plugin talk, though doing 3
may be a bit much.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"One of the things I've used on 'the Google' is to pull up maps.  I like to look

Re: Topics for SA presentation?

Posted by Harold Paulson <ha...@sierraweb.com>.