Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Sander van der Waal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/09 02:22:18 UTC

Preliminary programme Rave meetup

Hi all,

The Rave Community MeetUp in Vancouver is happening tomorrow! I've had some
suggestions for what people want to discuss so updated the programme below.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions as well!

As a sidetrack of ApacheCon NA 2011, we are organizing a community
gathering for
everyone interested in Apache Rave (Incubating), and welcome discussion
including
related projects such as the incubating project [Wookie][1].

The gathering is free for everyone and will take place at the ApacheCon
venue in
Vancouver. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if you're not attending
ApacheCon.

Wednesday, 9 November, 8-10pm
The Westin Bayshore Vancouver, 1601 Bayshore Drive Vancouver, Canada
Room: Salon A

Suggested topics so far:

 1. Road to graduation.
 2. Home for gadgets / widgets and templating (eg. [Rave in Context][4]).
 3. Related projects (eg. Wookie [1], ROLE [5], OMELETTE [6])
 4. ODF/OOo gadgets (Don Harbison)
 5. Any other topic you want to discuss.

Hope to see you all there.

Sander