Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hrishikesh Kumar <Hr...@caritor.com> on 2004/08/05 08:06:59 UTC

ServiceLocator on Linux

Hi All,

  Just wanted to know if anybody is executing SOAP Client using Axis on
Linux.

  We are having issues getting the serviceLocator on the client side. It is
taking 5 secs to create a servicelocator itself.

Thanks,
Hrishikesh.

Re: ServiceLocator on Linux

Posted by Paul Callahan <ca...@gmail.com>.
it might be useful to build axis from source--insert some timings
around the instance method on the service locator class that is
generated by wsdl2java.  particularly, the "meat" of the work looks
like it is done in the soapbindingstub, so perhaps try to put some
timings/log statements in there?