Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by v....@accenture.com on 2001/06/01 02:23:20 UTC

Please help

Hi all, I'm getting the following error when I call some web services:

  Generated fault: Fault Code= SOAP-ENV:Server Fault
  String= Type in message:
  http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema:int does not match
  type in WSDL:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema:int

I'm using SOAP 2.2 rc2, and Weblogic 5.1

Thanks for any help!

V. Javier Colmenares
Accenture
Communications & High Tech - Washington, DC
Phone: (703) 947-2667
email: v.javier.colmenares@accenture.com

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.