Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com> on 2005/05/25 18:03:31 UTC

More on: MyFaces at JavaOne 2005?

Hi Martin,

I have a confirmation from our marketing people, organizing the Oracle
pavilion, that your session is scheduled for *Wednesday, June 29th at 2
PM*. Location: *the Oracle Mini-Theater*.

This is the title and abstract that will be used for your session. Let
me know if you want to change it as soon as possible. I also need your
names and biographies.

*Title: "Apache MyFaces - Open Source JavaServer Faces"
*
Abstract: Building on the JSF (JavaServer Faces) specification, Apache
MyFaces was designed to provide users with an open-source
implementation of this widely accepted standard for web-development
frameworks. This presentation tries to give you a short summary of
what JSF is and how you can use it to build modern web applications.
Additionally, we cover the Apache MyFaces implementation of JSF and
some of the great goodies you get from using MyFaces - we concentrate
on the MyFaces additions to the core framework and on our custom
components. These features include built in support for Tiles, which
allows you to compose web pages from basic modules, or a cool WML
RenderKit.

I have also got confirmed that there are two Pavilion staff passes
available for you and Thomas. This will give you access to the
exhibition hall not the sessions.

Thanks,
Jonas

Martin Marinschek wrote:

>cool, I will be sure to be there ;)
>
>regards,
>
>Martin
>
>On 5/24/05, Kito D. Mann <km...@virtua.com> wrote:
>

>>I'm definitely interested in meeting again this year, too :-). I'll also be
>>doing a BOF on Monday called "Exploring the JavaServer Faces Ecosystem"
>>(http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kito75/archive/2005/03/javaone_bof_exp.html).
>>You guys should definitely stop by.
>>
>>At 04:11 AM 5/23/2005, you wrote:
>>

>>>Hi all,
>>>As Martin has already mentioned I will attend the JavaOne 2005 for
>>>sure. We all must meet there, of course!  ;-)
>>>We had our first developer meeting at the JavaOne in 2004 (Bill, Kito
>>>and me) and I enjoyed it very much. Many things have happend (Apache!)
>>>and the community grew a "little bit" since then, so this year our
>>>meeting will be more than 3 people, I think  ;-)
>>>Looking forward to meeting you all,
>>>Manfred

>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>Kito D. Mann
>>Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
>>http://www.JSFCentral.com - JSF FAQ, news, and info
>>
>>Are you using JSF in a project? Send your story to trenches@jsfcentral.com,
>>and you could get your story published and win a free copy of JavaServer
>>Faces in Action!

*Jonas Jacobi
*Principal Product Manager - JSF & ADF Faces
Oracle JDeveloper
Oracle, Redwood Shores, CA
*Blog*: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi
*Site*: http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/jsf.html

Re: More on: MyFaces at JavaOne 2005?

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com>.
I'll be there too,

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in person.

TTFN,

-bd-

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will contact you privately to arrange the further details.

regards,

Martin