Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/10/21 06:32:03 UTC

Re: [2.1]Lastest CVS build broken (Esql.xsl not found)

I made 2). The easiest way. To build the sources. It helps :-D. It compiles,
but now I am now getting the error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of
cocoon://ags-checkuser?password=mypass&name=myname:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not transform
resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/esql.xsl:
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler

I also check the generated jars for the file esql.xsl and the file was not in:

cocoon-2.1-dev.jar
cocoon-databases-block.jar

That means in the build.sh there is a error.

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo