Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Troy Bull <tr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 19:38:39 UTC

Help with configure script

I am trying to build rc4, and I want to skip the apache modules.

I tried

./configure --without-mod_dav_svn (and a bunch of other things similar to this).

Is there any way I can tell my build process to skip all the apache
stuff since I wont be using http or https to serve repositories (I
have the APR) that isnt the problem.

Troy

Re: Help with configure script

Posted by David Glasser <gl...@davidglasser.net>.
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Troy Bull <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to build rc4, and I want to skip the apache modules.
>
>  I tried
>
>  ./configure --without-mod_dav_svn (and a bunch of other things similar to this).
>
>  Is there any way I can tell my build process to skip all the apache
>  stuff since I wont be using http or https to serve repositories (I
>  have the APR) that isnt the problem.

--without-apxs.  Doc patches to configure.ac appreciated.

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser@davidglasser.net | http://www.davidglasser.net/