Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by André Højer <a....@gmail.com> on 2013/10/21 21:33:42 UTC

Translation of Apache OpenOffice 4.0

Hi.

I've translated E-sword, Bible study computer software reaching more
than 20,000,000
downloads in January 2012, into Danish in 2009.

If you need help with the translation of Apache OpenOffice 4.0, please let
me know.

Regards
André Jao Højer

Re: Translation of Apache OpenOffice 4.0

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 21/10/2013 André Højer wrote:
> I've translated E-sword, Bible study computer software reaching more
> than 20,000,000
> downloads in January 2012, into Danish in 2009.
> If you need help with the translation of Apache OpenOffice 4.0, please let
> me know.

Hello André, The Danish translation (limited to the OpenOffice menus) is
now complete, but there is still need of help for translating the guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/

I recommend that you contribute your translations as "suggestions"
initially, and other Danish team members will then review them. See the
guide at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide for more
information.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.