Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/11 08:24:18 UTC

Re: Event admin blacklisting?

AFAIK there is also "org.apache.felix.eventadmin.Timeout=0" to disable the
timeout handling at all.

Another approach would be that your event handlers only take the event and
add it to a blocking queue (e.g. LinkedBlockingDeque).
You could use another thread that handles the elements added to that queue.
I assume in that case you return very fast.

At leat we don't see any blacklisting anymore (without the timeout=0 option
but with delegation the event handling to a separate thread).