Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Daniel Kuffner <da...@googlemail.com> on 2012/02/28 08:20:40 UTC

IVY Publish POM only

Hi All,

I just want to ask if it possible to publish (ivy:publish) a pom file only.
In my attempts tries ivy always to find a jar or generates a jar out
of my pom fille.

<ivy:publish publishivy="false" resolver="nexus" overwrite="true"
pubrevision="${ivy.revision}-SNAPSHOT"  >
            <artifacts pattern="pom.xm" />
            <artifact name="${ivy.module}" ext="pom" type="pom" />
</ivy:publish>

Background:
I try to publish a kind of POM aggregator which can be used by other
projects to  resolve all needed resources.