Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Leif Goodwin <lg...@qgsl.com> on 2009/05/12 18:00:44 UTC

How to validate an XML file against a schema

Does anyone have an example of how to validate an XML document against an XML
schema in a file? I have found lots of examples online, but none of them
validate as claimed, at least as far as I can see. In all cases they check
the XML is well formed. We are going nuts trying to figure this out due to
the absense of xerces documentation. Thanks. (I can knock up code using the
Microsoft classes in 5 minutes, and have spent a week now trying to do the
same with Xerces.)

Re: How to validate an XML file against a schema

Posted by Leif Goodwin <lg...@qgsl.com>.
See here for issue resolved:

http://www.nabble.com/validating-xml-with-xsd-schema-td23315036.html