Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/09 13:23:30 UTC

Buildbot failure - TOMEE-2448

Hi folks,

It seems that the Buildbot didn’t like so much TOMEE-2448. It failed several times: https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-trunk-ubuntu-jvm8 <https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-trunk-ubuntu-jvm8>.

I did try to run it locally and it seems to run fine.

Doychin, you were working on this. Would you like to have a look?

Cheer,s
Roberto

Re: Buildbot failure - TOMEE-2448

Posted by Doychin Bondzhev <do...@dsoft-bg.com>.
Let me build master here and see if I can reproduce the failure.

--
Doychin Bondzhev
dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd.

Re: Buildbot failure - TOMEE-2448

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Doychin,

This is the command executed with the tests:
mvn -U --show-version --fail-at-end -Djava.io.tmpdir=/tmp/tomee-trunk-ubuntu-jvm8 clean install -Pall-adapters -Dsurefire.useFile=false -DdisableXmlReport=true -Dopenejb.arquillian.debug=true -DTOMEE_LOCK_FILE=/tmp/tomee.port.lock

It shouldn’t be in parallel, unless set on the surefire plugin.

Cheers,
Roberto

Posted by Doychin Bondzhev <do...@dsoft-bg.com>.
Hi guys,