Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/03/14 17:56:57 UTC

[RESULTE][VOTE] Apache NetBeans utilities plugins (nbm-maven-plugin 4.5, nb-repository-plugin 1.6)

Dear Apache NetBeans community,

Thanks for voting,

Vote result pass with 3 PMC +1 votes
 -Geertjan Wielenga
 -Josh Juneau
 -Eric Barboni

I will propagate the artefacts and put the sources to the dist folder.

Best Regards
Eric

Re: [RESULTE][VOTE] Apache NetBeans utilities plugins (nbm-maven-plugin 4.5, nb-repository-plugin 1.6)

Posted by Dmitry Avtonomov <dm...@gmail.com>.
I have tried using those maven plugins several months ago to build a
netbeans platform app from scratch, but could not make it fully work.
There was a discussion here in the mailing list and Tim Boudreau helped
with this repository:
https://github.com/timboudreau/netbeans-local-maven-repo-populator
But in the end I wasn't able to create a platform app from netbeans IDE and
make it use the platform from my local m2 repo.

Would that be possible to have a small step by step tutorial on that?

Best,
Dmitry