Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 01:25:33 UTC

Anyone know How to test CustomerAnalyzer with jsp?

I don't know how to test,,Maybe someone can tell me.

Thks Chris Advice.

--
regards
jl

Re: Anyone know How to test CustomerAnalyzer with jsp?

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
i fix it by myself.

my analyzer base on two dll and one jar file.

jar file maybe complied by old java version.

i use java1.6 to recompile it.

Thk everybody who noticed my question and thk Chris...You are good people.

Re: Anyone know How to test CustomerAnalyzer with jsp?

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Tomcat start error。

Does solr support java 1.6?

Test under winxp, tomcat 6.0, java 1.6

My test jsp code :

<%@ page import="org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer" %>
<%
 StandardAnalyzer a = new StandardAnalyzer();
 TokenStream t = a.tokenStream("f", new StringReader("test"));
%>
<%= t.next().toString() %>

i m jsp newer,,,tomcat show error information:        "StandardAnalyzer
cannot be resolved to a type"

and i use lucene 2.1 demo's IndexHTML,,,just modify analyzer to
myCustomerAnalyzer,,,,it can index. Can it say myCustomerAnalyzer is ok?