Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 17:49:44 UTC

RE: [2.2] Building samples

Jeroen Reijn-3 wrote:

> Hi Kamal,
>
> You can see the sample by building Cocoon.
>
> $mvn -P allblocks install
>
> then afterwards:
>
> $cd core/cocoon-webapp
>
> $mvn jetty:run
>
> That should do the trick.
>
> See the README.txt in the root directory of your cocoon checkout.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeroen Reijn

Why doesn't work a sample when I execute 'mvn jetty:run' from sample's
directory (xe. from trunk directory:
blocks/cocoon-ajax/cocoon-ajax-sample)??

If I run that, I get a error that say "web.xml does not exist at location
...." Do I have to create that file?

Thank you

Re: [2.2] Building samples

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.
ok, It works me successfully. Thank you.

Re: [2.2] Building samples

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.

Re: [2.2] Building samples

Posted by yosauron <yo...@gmail.com>.