Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "marble.zhong@coinflex.com" <ma...@coinflex.com> on 2020/06/25 03:11:12 UTC

Ignite authenticationEnabled queries

Hi Guru,

Enabled the authentication with below configuration, it is ok for jdbc thin
client with ignite/ignite to connect to server, but found cannot change
ignite's password, will say no this user.

And created new user cannot access, and no where to grant priviledges, how
can we go? thanks a lot.

<property name="authenticationEnabled" value="true"/>

Re: Ignite authenticationEnabled queries

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Make sure user's login is "in quotes", otherwise it will be
case-insensitive, i.e. ALLCAPS login.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пт, 26 июн. 2020 г. в 05:02, marble.zhong@coinflex.com <

Posted by "marble.zhong@coinflex.com" <ma...@coinflex.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have filed a ticket about this mismatch:

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Try ALTER USER "ignite" SET PASSWORD 'NewPassword'.

WRT grants, we do not have granular object in JDBC authentication
currently, except by using a 3rd party security plugin.

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 25 июн. 2020 г. в 06:11, marble.zhong@coinflex.com <