Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lee Goddard <ho...@leegoddard.com> on 2001/05/09 13:42:12 UTC

Tomcat IIS HowTo

  Feedback
    Please send feedback, bug report or any
    additional information to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

So I am.... followed the excellent HOWTO, and got the server
up to the extent that I'm getting this response when clicking
the links on the examples/jsp/index.html :-

    Failed to connect to ServletExec instance servletexec1
    at 127.0.0.1:8888
    The error number is 0

Is this a FAQ?

Could someone please help?

Thanks in anticipation,
lee

Lee Goddard  http://www.leegoddard.com
Perl / XML / XSLT

RE: Tomcat IIS HowTo

Posted by Lee Goddard <ho...@leegoddard.com>.
This is of course not a Tomcat issue at all, but a Cocoon issue, and derives
from being awake for too long too eager to see XML to PDF.  ALl is fine now:
I love all of you Apache people very much; keep up the good work folks!

Thank you and good night.
lee