Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jack Tang <hi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/30 04:13:30 UTC

HttpAuthentication in protocol-httpclient plugin

Hi Nutcher

Now, I am going to add HttpFormAuthentication class to
protocol-httpclient plugin. I hope I do not duplicate your work.

Before my work, I read the code of HttpBasicAuthentication, it is
clear. But I cannot make myself understood. HttpAuthenticationFactory
is the factory which provides various HttpAuthentication. However,
HttpAuthenticationFactory is not referenced by others. I think I must
missed something.
And my questions is
does HttpBasicAuthentication work?
If yes, what's the sequence diagram of  protocol-httpclient?
Appreciate your time.

Regards
/Jack
--