Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/05/15 17:53:19 UTC

How to modify its own comment in JIRA?

Hi,

I forgot 2 spaces in my comments and because of that presentation is not as
expected.

How can I update my own comment? Do I need specific rights? Or is there a
way to do that?

Thanks,

JM

Re: How to modify its own comment in JIRA?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hum, ok. thanks.

Then I will it will stay the way it is. Don't want to pollute the comments
more than that.

Thank,

JM

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.