Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rrajen2 <rr...@capario.com> on 2013/12/28 03:03:44 UTC

Re: File component consumer to consume files by timestamp based

The solution for the first route listed above has evolved as below with some
issues. Please assist me in fixing it

from("file:{{fmsSys.root.File.InProgress.In}}?noop=true&recursive=true&filter=#myInFMSDirectoryFilter&antInclude={{fmsSys.root.ClientFile.Mailbox.AntIncludeDir}}&delay=500").routeId("InFMSReader")

.to("log:?level=INFO&showExchangeId=true&showHeaders=true&showProperties=true&multiline=true")
                .setBody().simple("${in.header.CamelFileAbsolutePath}")
                .setBody(body().append("\n"))
                .log("Message is ${in.header.CamelFileAbsolutePath}")
                .setHeader(Exchange.FILE_NAME,constant("outputlist.txt"))

.to("file:data/FMSTest/outbox?fileExist=Append&doneFileName=outputlist.txt.done")
//if this statement is commented I see all the files that are old 1 hr and
above.
        ;

Based on the above solution, could you please answer the below questions
1)How can I append all the file names that are 1 hr and above to
outputlist.txt ? Currently with the above solution it only has some file
names written to the outputlist.txt .But if I comment out the last
".to("File:data/FMSTest...)", I am able to see that the route gets all the
file names that are required.
2)I want to create a done file at the end of creation of the outputlist.txt.
I suspect my above solution will not work for my requirement because it
looks like the file reader serially writes one file name at a time to the
outputlist.txt and also writes a outputlist.txt.done and for the next
filename it goes on to append to the outputlist.txt and overwrites the
outputlist.txt.done. Please advice on how I could implement that?