Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nazeer Shaik <na...@apache.org> on 2016/07/01 06:47:14 UTC

[VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.3.1-incubating for release

Hello Fineract community,

We have created a 0.3.1-incubating release, with the artifacts below up for
a vote.

This is the 1st release for Apache Fineract (incubating).

There are two main goals of this release:

   - Clear all license issues in the code base and make it legally ready to
   be adopted by the community.

   - Share the new features that have been developed so far, in order to
   give the community a good sense of the upcoming 0.3.1 release.

*For more information including release notes, please see:*
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/0.3.1+Release-+Apache+Fineract

This is a *source code tar ball* only release.

*** Please download, review and vote by Mon July 05, 2016 @ 6pm PST ***

*Source Files:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.3.1-incubating/

*Commit to be voted on:*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-fineract.git;a=commit;h=1c2aa1980ea59b8decf5d954f74566fb393cda5f

*Build verification steps can be found at: *
Refer 'README.md' in apache-fineract-0.3.1-incubating-src.tar.gz

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/KEYS

*Note: *

   - This is a source only release with no binaries, with instructions on
   how to build/test the application.

   - We use hibernate for integration tests only and doesn't include any
   source or binary from Hibernate

To help in tallying the vote, members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with your vote.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Thank you,
Nazeer

Re: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.3.1-incubating for release

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks and Regards,
Nayan Ambali
+91 9591996042
skype: nayangambali

Posted by Sander van der Heyden <sa...@musoni.eu>.

AW: [VOTE] [FINERACT] 0.3.1-incubating for release

Posted by Markus Geiß <ma...@live.de>.
+1

Posted by Adi Raju <ad...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
+1