Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 07:20:38 UTC

Re: [build] Retaining too many snapshots

I have no objections. However, if we are limited in space we could
probably reduce our snapshot frequency to say once or twice a week.
Since we do not not always respond to regressions promptly - here I
mostly mean some non-integration test suites like tomcat tests or
struts - sometimes it is useful to have a snapshot that was built one
or two weeks ago.

BTW, how do other Apache projects solve this?

Regards,
Alexei