Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Jody Grassel <fy...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/17 20:43:03 UTC

Need Jenkins access grant by OpenJPA PMC Chair

I noticed that the OpenJPA builds are all over the floor on Jenkins, and after reaching out to INFRA on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14616 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14616> it was determined that I need specific access granted for it by the PMC.

Re: Need Jenkins access grant by OpenJPA PMC Chair

Posted by Jody Grassel <fy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.