Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ch...@sdm.de on 2008/06/04 10:49:27 UTC

[Axis2 1.4] Mailto Transport Protokoll

Hi,
I am currently trying to upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4 and encounter several problems with the new Client Stub. I am creating the WSDL myself and generate the code via Eclipse ("Web Services" -> "Generate Client").

At first Axis2 1.4 lacks of the jsr173_api.jar , which must be included manually.

The generated stub differs a bit from the 1.3 Version. I am missing the ConfigurationContext. Starting the Client I get:

>> faultString: No transport mapping for protocol:  mailto

How do I set the transport mapping? In 1.3 it was enough to configure the axis2.xml, but without the ConfigurationContext I can't provide the stub with this contextual information.
And how do the stub and the new locator-class work together?

Sorry to bother you with this, but I could not find anything about that in the documentaion.

Christopher

---

Christopher Rölle	mailto:christopher.roelle@sdm.de
sd&m AG		http://www.sdm.de
software design & management
Carl-Wery-Str. 42, 81739 Muenchen, Germany
Tel +49 89 63812-286  Fax -272

Vorstand: Edmund Kuepper (Vorsitzender), Burkhard Kehrbusch,
Ruediger Azone, Dr. Uwe Dumslaff, Kai Grambow, Dr. Michael Rading
Aufsichtsrat: Pierre Hessler (Vorsitzender)
Sitz und Amtsgericht: Muenchen HRB 126057