Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by John Mongan <jo...@ucsf.edu> on 2016/01/28 00:24:51 UTC

2007 CMC Challenge data set

Does anyone have a copy of the 2007 Computational Medicine Center Challenge data?

The website for the Computational Medicine Center seems to have disappeared and I can’t find a place to download the data anymore.

Thanks,

John

Re: 2007 CMC Challenge data set

Posted by "Pestian, John" <Jo...@cchmc.org>.
Sorry, the organization required all external web-site to be moved internally and not supplied internal resources for maintenance   Looks like this one has become problematics.  I’ll look into it, but it may take some time.
JP

John Pestian, PhD. MBA
Professor, Pediatrics, Psychiatry & Biomedical Informatics
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
University of Cincinnati
http://pestianlab.cchmc.org<http://pestianlab.cchmc.org/>

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Savova, Guergana <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
Including Dr. John Pestian who led the creation of the dataset.
--Guergana

Guergana Savova, PhD, FACMI
Associate Professor
PI Natural Language Processing Lab
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
300 Longwood Avenue
Mailstop: BCH3092
Enders 144.1
Boston, MA 02115
Tel: (617) 919-2972
Fax: (617) 730-0817
Harvard Scholar: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__scholar.harvard.edu_guergana-5Fk-5Fsavova_biocv&d=BQIFAg&c=P0c35rBvlN7D8BNx7kSJTg&r=CIQu88xi0FC0nnNd2mxHDThi42YS0K_SgloThtRvNh4&m=wZ1i_AjXnTtYtRn7MZHM5w8T5r77vRahycKRirUPI-0&s=AGwhr2QJ5wIUGEsfmNOjXSPSDJzBMFkjDjVoOIBm1SQ&e=
ctakes.apache.org
thyme.healthnlp.org
cancer.healthnlp.org
share.healthnlp.org

Posted by "Savova, Guergana" <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Including Dr. John Pestian who led the creation of the dataset.
--Guergana

Guergana Savova, PhD, FACMI
Associate Professor
PI Natural Language Processing Lab
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
300 Longwood Avenue
Mailstop: BCH3092
Enders 144.1
Boston, MA 02115