Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2003/08/21 15:21:44 UTC

Parameters gone after velocity merge

Hi all. I'm crossposting this message because I think this is related to
velocity too !

I'm trying to write a custom Screen that handles some security and
layout management but , at some stage, I get an empty parameter parser.

Here is the cause of my error : the method clear() is invoked by
velocity when it merges the screen template (stack trace bellow) Do you
why is that ?

DefaultParameterParser(BaseValueParser).clear() line: 207
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Method, Object, Object[]) line: not
available [native method]
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Object, Object[]) line: 39
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Object, Object[]) line: 25
Method.invoke(Object, Object[]) line: 324 [local variables unavailable]
ASTMethod.execute(Object, InternalContextAdapter) line: 260
ASTReference.execute(Object, InternalContextAdapter) line: 207
ASTReference.render(InternalContextAdapter, Writer) line: 250
ASTBlock.render(InternalContextAdapter, Writer) line: 94
ASTIfStatement.render(InternalContextAdapter, Writer) line: 109
ASTBlock.render(InternalContextAdapter, Writer) line: 94
ASTIfStatement.render(InternalContextAdapter, Writer) line: 109
ASTprocess(SimpleNode).render(InternalContextAdapter, Writer) line: 271
Template.merge(Context, Writer) line: 296
Velocity.mergeTemplate(String, String, Context, Writer) line: 492
Velocity.mergeTemplate(String, Context, Writer) line: 461
TurbineVelocityService.decodeRequest(Context, String, OutputStream)
line: 420
TurbineVelocityService.handleRequest(Context, String) line: 285
TurbineVelocity.handleRequest(Context, String) line: 107
Information(VelocityScreen).buildTemplate(RunData) line: 151
Information(TemplateScreen).doBuild(RunData) line: 130
Information(Screen).build(RunData) line: 99
ScreenLoader.eval(RunData, String) line: 129
MultiRCLayout.doBuild(RunData) line: 48
MultiRCLayout(Layout).build(RunData) line: 91
LayoutLoader.exec(RunData, String) line: 123
VelocityPage(DefaultPage).doBuild(RunData) line: 169
VelocityPage(Page).build(RunData) line: 90
PageLoader.exec(RunData, String) line: 123
Turbine.doGet(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse) line: 569
Turbine(HttpServlet).service(HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse)
line: 126
Turbine(HttpServlet).service(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 103
FilterChainServlet.doFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 96
Invocation.service(AbstractRequest, CauchoResponse) line: 315
HttpRequest.handleRequest() line: 246
HttpRequest.handleConnection(Connection) line: 163
TcpConnection.run() line: 139
Thread.run() line: 536 [local variables unavailable]

I'm running T2 - stable

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)