Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/06/02 04:58:12 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Let's move JIRA emails to a new list

Hi,

> Alex, since that was the controversial part of the proposal, perhaps it is
> better to have a separate vote for it.

No need for a vote IMO. Committers can unsubscribe just like they can unsubscribe to the dev list. Although I'd hope that all committer would stay subscribed to both lists as part of their responsibilities as a committer to this project.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Let's move JIRA emails to a new list

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
NP.  I filed the request with INFRA, but haven't heard back.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Can we close this vote now?