Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Erik Bertelsen <be...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/13 11:04:46 UTC

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsRelease136" by Paul Benedict

> - || A4. || Upload distributions to people.apache.org:/www/people.apache.org/builds/struts/v1.3.x ||  ||
> + || A4. || Upload distributions to people.apache.org:/www/people.apache.org/builds/struts/v1.3.x || (./) ||

The files are there, but they are not readable from the web --
retrieval attempts give 403 forbidden

regards
- Erik

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsRelease136" by Paul Benedict

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
How do I get the assembly directory created? I deleted my local one and
neither of these two commands created a new one:

$ mvn install site-deploy -P apps,itest
$ mvn deploy -P pre-assembly

Paul

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsRelease136" by Paul Benedict

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Okay. This issue is fixed.

I generated the apps site by itself. And then ran the site goal on the
top-level project without the apps profile.

Paul

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 1/13/07, Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> wrote:

> Because of the aggregated javadocs, all the API of the apps are getting
> included too:
> http://struts.apache.org/1.x/apidocs/index.html
>
> I am not sure how to solve this. We need the apps sub-site to be part of
> the website generation, but we want to exclude them from the javadocs.
> How can I do this?

Don't activate the 'apps' profile when you do 'site-deploy' at the top level?

You might then have to drop into apps and do site-deploy from there,
to get those sites generated and published.

The steps on the StrutsMavenRelease wiki page are not set in stone, so
experiment until you get it to do what you want, then update the
instructions.

--
Wendy

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsRelease136" by Paul Benedict

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Both these issues should now be fixed.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.