Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/27 11:01:58 UTC

[Axis2] Migrate from Axis2 0.94 to Axis2 1.0

Hi,
I have an application which works fine with Axis2 0.94.
Yesterday I tried to migrate the Axis2 lib to 1.0. Then I get some error
messages I cannot understand.

The error message is:
unknown attr1.3.6.1.4.1.311.17.1
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: Signature creation failed
(Cannot setup signature data structure)
        at org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecSignature.prepare(
WSSecSignature.java:323)
        at org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecSignature.build(
WSSecSignature.java:643)

I googled "unknown attr1.3.6.1.4.1.311.17.1" and find it is something
related to interoperability issues on PKCS12 between Microsoft and Sun JDK.
But my question is that previously when I use Axis2 0.94 it is ok.

Can you shed some lights on this?

Regards,
Xinjun

Re: [Axis2] Migrate from Axis2 0.94 to Axis2 1.0

Posted by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,

Thank you for the info. I am very glad to hear about that.

Regards,
Xinjun

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com>.
More error messages:

java.rmi.RemoteException: EJB Exception:; nested exception is:
 java.rmi.RemoteException: *Server was unable to process request. --> The
underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
--> The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required
*.; nested exception is:
 com.crimsonlogic.wsg.client.DeliveryChannelException: Server was unable to