Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 15:55:48 UTC

Re: Primary storage limit issue

Fellow debs,

Sonali reported a bug on users@ and I checked the code as checked in
for CLOUDSTACK-1966. It is not applicable anymore. I think this peace
of code has be fixed on several release branches by different people.
The code in master contains a line from 2010 that is not in 4.4.
Anyone has an expert opinion on how this accounting issue should be
implemented?

thanks,

--
Daan

Re: Primary storage limit issue

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rajani, I relied on the annotations in eclipse. Looking at the
git blame output I see that the line was a fix indeed after the
branching and cherry-picked it.

lesson learned: annotations in eclipse are fine if right but confusing
when faulty.

apologies,

--
Daan