Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard Raquepo <rr...@primeorion.com> on 2003/03/17 09:13:26 UTC

help in my ServletException

guys help me out.... what cause this error?
I have all my class compiled so i don't know
what to check. help me out... thanks..

[ServletException in:../tm/edit-busempinfo-body.jsp] Exception creating bean of class com.fltic.crm.form.BusEmpInfoForm: java.lang.ClassCastException'

Re: help in my ServletException

Posted by Richard Raquepo <rr...@primeorion.com>.
I was not able to put extends ActionForm on my BusEmpInfoForm class although
it did compiled i was not
able to use this in my JSP because it should be an
ActionForm type class.

Thanks Max.