Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonathan Villa <jv...@e37.net> on 2004/08/05 18:24:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Really old versions of Apache

I've been looking for really old versions of Apache for Windows.
Preferrably something in the 1.2.x but anything before and NOT including
1.3.6

It's to test out an old app with JRun 2.1

Windows source distro is ok, not sure if there installers then.

Re: [users@httpd] Really old versions of Apache

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:24:20 -0500 (CDT), Jonathan Villa <jv...@e37.net> wrote:

> I've been looking for really old versions of Apache for Windows.
> Preferrably something in the 1.2.x but anything before and NOT including
> 1.3.6
>
> It's to test out an old app with JRun 2.1
>
> Windows source distro is ok, not sure if there installers then.

As far as I know, there was no windows support in apache before 1.3.
There was some third-party patches for 1.2, but I doubt anyone would
be able to track them down at this point.  See:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/apache-1.3/Attic/README.NT?rev=1.1&view=markup

The source for various old versions of apache can be found here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/old/
or you can use CVS.

Joshua.