Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Jean Safar <je...@matrics.io> on 2017/11/21 18:06:37 UTC

Spring Integration

Hi,

I am trying to use ignite with a spring boot application. Yet, when invoking an Ignite Service, it is materialized in the process with a different class loader than the one that was used to create the beans and the integration is therefore impossible.

Has anyone seen this issue? Is there a work around?

Best regards-

Re: Spring Integration

Posted by jeansafar <je...@matrics.io>.
Hi,

I finally found the solution to this puzzle. By setting the class loader to
the configuration after I initialize Ignite to that of the Spring Service,
it solves the issue. I simply had to add the following line:

ignite.configuration().setClassLoader(MySpringService.class.getClassLoader())

best-