Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 14:38:14 UTC

CXF-4805: what's up with OPTIONS

Am I write in believeing that OPTIONS verbs should be intercepted and rejected?

Re: CXF-4805: what's up with OPTIONS

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
If the call is going to the SOAP service, BP 1.1 seems to ask for 4xx,
as to indicate it's a client error.

http://www.ws-i.org/profiles/basicprofile-1.1-2004-08-24.html#HTTP_Client_Error_Status_Codes

In particular, it mentions "405 Method not Allowed".

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.