Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sivaswamynatha K <k....@Kavniya.com> on 2009/03/31 11:35:38 UTC

Struts 1.3.10 + Ajax

Hi,

I am working on Struts 1.3.10 application and  want to use Ajax widgets
(datagrid, autocomplete feature).

Could you suggest me some good open source ajax frameworks?

What about SweetDev RIA?

Regards,

Siva

Re: Struts 1.3.10 + Ajax

Posted by Mileidys Gonzalez Prieto <mi...@i-frontier.net>.
Im using Ajax Tags and its very good.
http://ajaxtags.sourceforge.net/

Hope it helps

Mileidys Gonzalez

Re: Struts 1.3.10 + Ajax

Posted by Cody Burleson <co...@burlesontech.com>.
We are using the Yahoo User Interface Library (YUI) with Struts 1. It has
several widgets such as DataTable, TabView, TreeView, AutoComplete, and
more. It has Ajax loaders. One of the reasons we chose this package is
because it is so well documented and because we wanted our CSS framework and
JS framework to be from the same vendor / system.

Cody Burleson