Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/05/12 22:39:41 UTC

Re: Inputs required for credit bureau integration phase 2

Hi Fineracters,

I wanted to bring this email to the top of your inboxes once again as
Nikhil is refining the design for genericizing the credit bureau
integration module that he'll be working on during this summer for Google
Summer of Code.

I will reach out directly to some of the partners who have expressed a need
for credit bureau integration but what is most needed are the
specifications from the respective credit bureaus so Nikhil can know the
available points of integration.

Nikhil - could you please update the page on the wiki with the relevant
status and the current links to JIRA tickets -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Credit+Bureau+Integration

Nikhil, could you also include the specs on the Equifax India integration
so others can know the level of detail of information they could ideally
provide.

Here's a link to the outstanding pull requests related to credit bureau
integration - https://nikpawar89.github.io/

Thanks,

Ed

--