Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/30 01:04:24 UTC

build.properties

Here is my build.properties file:

jtreg.home=/home/jonathan/jtreg
jdk1.5.home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
#run.categories=lookupservice
#run.categories=discoveryservice
#run.categories=servicediscovery
run.categories=renewalservice
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/io/marshalinputstream/Resolve_LoadClassExceptionTest.td
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/joinmanager/ModifyAttributes.td
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/constraint/coreconstraint/PrincipalElementsTest.td
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/security/basicproxypreparer/Grant_Test.td
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/impl/start/ServiceStarterCreateBadServiceProxyAccessorTest.td
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/TerminateSemantics.td
run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/renewalservice/GetLeasesTest.td
log.config=/home/jonathan/logging.properties
debug=true
debuglevel=lines,source,vars
#harness.configs=jrmp,jeri,http,jsse,https,kerberos,none
#harness.configs=jrmp,jeri,http,jsse,https,none
harness.generateHtml=true

Overriding your properties here is much easier than hacking the ant build
scripts directly.

Re: build.properties

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Thanks JC, your right, perhaps we should document this in the README?