Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 14:59:02 UTC

Some modules renaming...

  Hi guys,

as I'm working on cleaning up MINA distribution (in order to be able to
release the beast fast), I will rename the top level modules :

core -> mina-core
example -> mina-example
etc...

The idea is to have the same name than those a user can find in the
released packages.

It should not change a damn thing for us or for our users.

Currently, we have reworked the source generation, and are working on
the main package. It should be finished in 30 minutes, then we will try
to branch and launch a vote for 2.0.0...

Fingers crossed !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com