Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/26 19:22:00 UTC

Pull request notifications and comments

Pull request notifications are currently going to commits@ and PR comments
are not sent. The result is a communication gap and loss of feedback for
the pull request related discussion.

We can change the setting for this. I propose we have all the PR
notifications sent to this list.

Comments?

Re: Pull request notifications and comments

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.
Thanks Ted.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-10499

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.