Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2006/09/07 05:29:14 UTC

Re: Setting a Variable in Javascript Functions parameter

Is the value of jsMessage a string with quotes around it?  I'm assuming
it's a string value, maybe it isn't, but if it is, you'll need quotes
around it, and single quotes at that since its within a quoted event
handler.

Did you look at the generated source to see if your expected value was
output?  Did you see any Javascript errors? (Firebug in Firefox is good
for this).  What happens when you tried it?

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect