Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Indra Gunawan <ig...@balicamp.com> on 2003/07/03 08:53:33 UTC

iBatis Out of Memory

Hi all,

I have a problem with iBatis in my project . I have several xml files to be
loaded and by default iBatis loads them all . Is there a way to solve this
problem ? I think there may be an option to change the behavior so iBatis
will load only appropriate xml only .

restarted .

Thx & Regards

IG

RE: iBatis Out of Memory

Posted by Brandon Goodin <ma...@phase.ws>.
The new ibatis 1.2.5 has lazy loading of xml that you can configure.

Brandon Goodin