Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nitin Kadam <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/03 13:54:17 UTC

Content Security policy for Tomcat 8.5

Hell All,

Internal security team recommended to set *Content security policy* header
for Web server as same is not complaint with security standard.
can you please help me setting CSP filters for my Tomcat application hosted
on windows server.

--
Regards
Nitin Kadam

Re: Content Security policy for Tomcat 8.5

Posted by Nitin Kadam <ni...@gmail.com>.
 Hello,

Thanks for replying...

My current tomcat version is 8.5.x hosted on windows 2012 R2 server and no
other web server as fronted web server.

CSP values shared with me  is : "default-src  'self' 'unsafe-eval'
'unsafe-inline' *.mycompany.com; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'
'unsafe-eval'; img-src 'self' *.mycompany.com data:; connect-src ‘self’ *.
mycompany.com"

I am new to Tomcat setup and able to add headerfilter for other header but
didnt find much help for CSP ones

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 3:08 AM Christopher Schultz <
chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

Regards
Nitin Kadam
(9967688959)

Re: Content Security policy for Tomcat 8.5

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.