Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Voyer Henry <He...@loto-quebec.com> on 2004/10/18 19:37:09 UTC

RE : RE: RE : Soundex Help

Hi guys.

Bad news..

I lost almost everything in a computer crash couple of weeks ago. The backup
only contained the first version of the french phonex. It contains the first
part of the implementation. We could work to finish it. If i find the latest
version il will send it to you guys.

I can try to finish again ,if needed, this implementation before the end of
next week (A lot of things to do).

Comments?

Regard.

Henry