Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Leonard Jacuzzo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/26 23:24:08 UTC

adding a Cas Consumer to cTAKES.

Dear list,

I am attempting to add an RDF Cas Consumer to cTAKES and I am having a bit
of difficulty.

I buit a .jar for the consumer and added it to the lib. file...the error
says it cannot be found.

So I took the java class and put it in the core.cc file with the other
consumer classes and that did not work either..same error cannot find it.

Is there a trick to adding consumers to the cTAKES build?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Leonard

Re: adding a Cas Consumer to cTAKES.

Posted by Leonard Jacuzzo <ja...@gmail.com>.
James,

Thanks a bunch for your response.

I did download it and not check it out.

I am pretty sure your suggestion will work as it was what I was
thinking...and I have not seen an error yet.  (though I had to leave it
running due to scheduling.)

I will report back in the morning.

Best,
Leonard