Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/14 22:31:59 UTC

Axis2 Eclipse Code Generation

Hi All;

I am trying to create a wsdl from my simple java method than try to write a spimle client for my wsdl file. In this issue I use both Eclipse j2ee axis2 Web Service Wizard and Web Service Client wizard.
And also I tried Axis2 Eclipse Code Generator plugin.

Bun unfotunetly it caused my 1 week and no result.

Which Axis2 version,which eclipse version,which tomcat version and
which Axis2 code gereator version I should use. I tired many combinations but everytime there is parse error,reflection error,and all the exceptions that an application throw :)

And I do not want to use ant task or wsdl2java and java2wsdl tools directly because I must find an easy way for all developers.

If you have any any suggestions you would have saved my life.

Thanks.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

Re: Axis2 Eclipse Code Generation

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ibrahim,

How about trying these out..
[1] Developing Web Services Using Apache Axis2 Eclipse Plugins - Part 1 -
http://wso2.org/library/1719 Also you can look on Part 2
[2] WTP Tutorials - Creating Bottom Up Web Service via
Axis2<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/BottomUpAxis2WebService/bu_tutorial.html>
[3] WTP Tutorials - Creating Top Down Web Service via
Axis2<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/TopDownAxis2WebService/td_tutorial.html>

Please note that those tutorials written some time and there maybe slight
deviation of the latest released of the tools. But if you are with the exact
version I think you are safe.

Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith Gallege

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith Gallege

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC 1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F