Posted to user@struts.apache.org by aum strut <au...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/26 18:15:17 UTC

Struts2+DOJo1.x

Hi All,

Is there any one who is using DOJO 1.X with the Struts2.

we are aslo trying to use DOJO with Struts2(Without using struts2 ajax tags)

Thanks & Regards,
aum

Re: Struts2+DOJo1.x

Posted by Pedro Herrera <pe...@hotmail.com>.
Hi !

i can use Struts 2.1.2. In this release, dojo is only a plugin, separated
from the core.
In my case, I´m using struts 2.1.2 with dwr.

Herrera

Re: Struts2+DOJo1.x

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Exactly as you would use Dojo 1.x in any web application or web site:
deploy the Dojo distribution within your web application, reference
dojo.js in a script tag in your page and away you go. There is nothing
'special' about using Dojo with Struts once you take the Ajax tags out
of the picture.

See the Dojo documentation for introductory tutorials and such. They
will work just as well for a Struts app.

L.

Re: Struts2+DOJo1.x

Posted by aum strut <au...@gmail.com>.
thnaks khalo!!